Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2 Weeks, 4 Days (GA: 30 Weeks)

Nanette is back home from her two-night stay at the hospital.  After getting two units of blood, her hematocrit was up to 28.5%.  Each unit should bring the percentage up about 3 points so we can deduce that she was as low as 22.5%.  She is still not feeling great and will be spending this week recovering in bed.
Nanette's new blood . . .

Sunday night was pretty crazy for our family.  Here is how spread out we were that night:
Mom and Dad: Timpanogos Hospital
Nathan, Daniel, and Eliza: At home in Cedar Hills
Bella and Sam: In Centerville with Aunt Becky and Uncle Russ
Gabe and Zeke: at the NICU

We also had several family members treated by a doctor within the last week:  Nanette, Daniel, Eliza, Gabe, and Zeke.

We are so grateful for all the help we have received from family and friends in the last days and weeks!  I cannot imagine how much more crazy this would all be without that help.

3 comments:

  1. Fawn Anderson referred me to your blog. My son was born at 33 weeks. I know what a NICU feels like and pray for your little guys. I am so impressed at how well they seem to be doing despite being born so so early. I am sending love to the whole family, I know it is tough to not have your babies with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless all of you! I'm so glad Nanette is home. Love you, Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to keep updated on your family and on Nanette and your sweet baby boys. My hugs and prayers are with all of you! A special 'hello' to Isabella! xox Lori Waddel

    ReplyDelete