Thursday, February 17, 2011

25 Weeks 6 days

The last 24 hours have been pretty rough for Nanette.  She started bleeding pretty heavily late last night and was kept up most of the night getting monitored and checked by the doctors/nurses and by her favorite pastime of worrying.  Dr. Major told us that they suspect there is a small placenta abruption that is causing the bleeding.

Nanette requested that I ask everyone who reads this to pray for her to be calm and for her body to behave itself.

This evening, however, proved to be rather pleasant as several of Nanette's sisters and sisters-in-law came over for a nice dinner.  The only part nicer than the dinner was the conversation.

She is getting monitored right now and the babies' heart rates look good.  Baby A is at 152 bpm and baby B is at 139 bpm.  So despite the ongoing bleeding the babies continue to do well.

3 comments:

  1. Prayers sent!!

    Nanette, you are doing an amazing thing. I can only imagine what it's been like for you to stay down, and away from your life and children for so long. Please take care and know you are always in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of you (and praying for you) guys so much! I know this is like torture for you to wait and worry. Here is a quote I found recently. "The man who has reached that degree of faith in God that all doubt and fear have been cast from him, he has entered into 'God's rest'" - Joseph F Smith.

    I think that God's rest is a gift, a reward for righteousness, and can be given no matter the circumstances. I'm praying you can receive this gift today and that you can get it over and over again! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nanette and Jared-
    Reading your blog brings back a lot of memories. I was hospitalized at the U of U with my first pregnancy from 29-32 weeks with the threat of early delivery. We are also due to have a baby girl about the same time your twins are due. You have been in our prayers constantly since your water first broke. My little son Caleb never misses praying for you and your babies in his prayers. I have seen so many miracles in my life and feel that unless in God's wisdom there is another reason for your babies to come early that he will bless them and you and they will be safe until the time is right for them to be born. I can only imagine the worry and stress you must be going through but please know that you are being prayed for constantly and we know that Heavenly Father is listening and that He loves you and is in the details of all that is happening. "All flesh is in my hands."
    Love,
    Tami & Jerald Taylor and family

    ReplyDelete