Monday, January 31, 2011

23 Weeks 3 Day

Jared's day began by getting Nathan, Daniel, and Eliza off to school and then dropping Isabella and Samuel off at Wade and Liz's home where they will be staying for the rest of the week.  Jared spent the day with Nanette and did a little work using the WiFi in the room.

Dinner was entertaining.  When Nanette lifted the top cover from the main entree, she was surprised to find a completely empty plate.  It goes to show, you should always be nice to the nutritionist!

Two neonatologists came by today to discuss with us the scenarios of birth at different weeks.  We are still very early and the scenarios are not good if we go into labor this week or the near future.

3 comments:

  1. This blog is a great idea! Just realized I told you the wrong dates that I can come up. I can be there this week but not next, jb is gone then. After that I'm free for a couple of weeks. I love you, nanz and your family. Still praying and fasting for nanz and the twins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks TL. I had those dates in my head so that still lines up. We hope we can take you up on the offer when the time comes. You are of course welcome to come this weekend but our mom will be here to help so we are covered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jared - thanks thanks thanks for starting this blog. I wonder about how she is doing 24-7! Love you both.

    ReplyDelete